So about a year or so ago I lost my daughter’s baby photos in a fire. I have called several times attempting to repurchase.

I spoke with CS, the First Lady tried to give me the run around, however she was able to pull up my album from August of 2011, however told me she did not see any photos...then proceeded to tell me to get a duplicate from a family member but I couldn’t take them anywhere to duplicate the photo myself because it’s property of JC Penny...I hung up and called back, this time around I was connected with a girl that didn’t seem to know what she was doing at all and told me she did not see my album at all!!! All I want is to purchase my photos it’s not that hard! There’s no way in *** they’re unable to do so with all the technology we have. If that’s the case, the website is extremely misleading, as it states that old albums are able to be deactivated.

However, no one seems to care to at least to attempt to do so. I’m willing to frickin pay!!! WTF!

I need a supervisor or something to help resolve my issue. I just want my pictures!!!!

Comments