1.8

Absolutely absurd experience at JCPenney brunswick square mall East Brunswick NJ.Had an 1145a appointment for my 2 yr old twins xmas pics.

I eventually walked out at 110p as i was still waiting to go in. Had 1 person ahead of me who was in process of getting there 50 min photo shoot done, I was suppose to be next but they took a walk in and said we will "fit u into the rotation" which meant in front of me who had an appointment and was already 45 minutes behind.Unreasonable. Will let many know to never use this disgraceful service again. No apologies were given.

WIth the wait, the photoshoot and review of pics..it would have taken about 3 hours to do.Absurd for anyone let alone 2 yr old twins

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jcpenney portraits photo shoot from Jcpenney Portraits. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jcpenney Portraits to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor, walk in placed in front of me, who had an appointment already and after an already ridiculous wait time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jcpenney Portraits for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Portraits?

Comments