Jcpenney Portraits Customer Care Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
This is a pathetic place .No Communication amongst coworkers .
We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then be told there 45 minutes behind .Then told we could wait in there waiting area see pictures attached . Food and stickiness all over chairs/floor also chairs had holes in them . I understand running behind they could of told us that before we unloaded or even called to tell us .
Also no Empathy from the workers just kind of like what did you expect.Like I said very poor communication and a sad pathetic place I will never come again
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme. I find it obnoxious and in bad..."
- "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."