Jcpenney Portraits Customer Care Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
This is a pathetic place .No Communication amongst coworkers .
We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then be told there 45 minutes behind .Then told we could wait in there waiting area see pictures attached . Food and stickiness all over chairs/floor also chairs had holes in them . I understand running behind they could of told us that before we unloaded or even called to tell us .
Also no Empathy from the workers just kind of like what did you expect.Like I said very poor communication and a sad pathetic place I will never come again
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "i just brought this 32 inch smart t.v from walmart on 12.04/2015 and it's showing like i need a picture tube or something sometimes i be watching t.v and..."
- "Terrible, terrible, terrible. Would never recommend Poshmark to anyone I know. Stick to more reputable sites (even Ebay is better than this site). I showed them a half-dozen pictures of..."