1.1

This is a pathetic place .No Communication amongst coworkers .

We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then be told there 45 minutes behind .Then told we could wait in there waiting area see pictures attached . Food and stickiness all over chairs/floor also chairs had holes in them . I understand running behind they could of told us that before we unloaded or even called to tell us .

Also no Empathy from the workers just kind of like what did you expect.Like I said very poor communication and a sad pathetic place I will never come again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jcpenney portraits customer care. Jcpenney Portraits needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jcpenney portraits customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney Portraits.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Portraits?

Comments