With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in the army he come back from Afghanistan because he was hurt he had surgery in north Caroline and he had one month to recovery he said mom I'm going home for recovery and I had one idea since Hollidays are soon family picture is great for greeting cards so I bought my son with his wife Ann baby my other son with my baby Douther my husband and 3 other family members I paid $181. Change with membership for nothing All the pictures was cutting bad the pictures was proper for a bad joke and now 2 of the pictures of my daughter I needed for her christening and the 2 pictures wasn't not even okay to make enlarged so I call the manager of this place and she was rude her personality is good to be in correccional officer not to deal with customers I was very sadly she say what I can do for you is give you $30 back off the 181.00 since I cannot bring your son back I just wonder Who is the sarcastic person here !!!

Review about: Jcpenney Portraits Family Photo Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Portraits?

Comments

Seymour, Connecticut, United States #1244466

I can't understand a word your saying. I'm sure your grievances are legit, it's just that without proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation, it reads like the long ramblings of a lunatic.