Old Hickory, Tennessee

I set up an appointment for JCPenney photos and when I got there they were closed lights off and computers!!I made an appointment online got a confirmation number and they were closed!!

I asked one of the associates who was working on a nearby register what time the photo center closed, she said she didn't know and she noticed the lights were off so she assumed 6 I took a picture of the actual time they closed it was 7 my appointment was at 6:20 p.m, i got there after work at 6...unprofessional.

Especially since I got a confirmation number stating that my appointment was still on !!Make sure you call ahead of time confirmation numbers mean NOTHING

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jcpenney portraits photo. Jcpenney Portraits needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jcpenney portraits photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney Portraits.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Portraits?

Comments