Review about Jcpenney Portraits Appointment from El Paso, Texas
I have been waiting since 2:30 for my 2:40 appointment.It is now 3:07 pm.
I've got 5 kids and 2 grandparents here waiting.Please don't overbook--book 3 appointments for entire day not in one hour period!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Jcpenney Portraits Appointment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..."
- "Paid 150$ for senior photos through a school sponsored Photo studio Cady Studios paid for a 1 hour session waited two hours only did 3/5 sessions we left because we..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This is what i call shady and unethical business. The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase. Now lets all be honest..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."
- "SOMETHINGSPHISHY------------------------------------------------ />Order Number: 19011Detailed Invoice: https://www.somethingsphishy.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=19011Date Ordered: Sunday 22 September, 2013The comments for your order areAFTER REVEIWING YOUR E-MAILS FROM THE LAST ORDER, WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT DO BUSINESS..."