Old Hickory, Tennessee

I set up an appointment for JCPenney photos and when I got there they were closed lights off and computers!!I made an appointment online got a confirmation number and they were closed!!

Related: Jcpenney Portraits Photo Review from Conway, New Hampshire

I asked one of the associates who was working on a nearby register what time the photo center closed, she said she didn't know and she noticed the lights were off so she assumed 6 I took a picture of the actual time they closed it was 7 my appointment was at 6:20 p.m, i got there after work at 6...unprofessional.

Especially since I got a confirmation number stating that my appointment was still on !!Make sure you call ahead of time confirmation numbers mean NOTHING

Review about: Jcpenney Portraits Appointment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jcpenney Portraits Photo
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Portraits?

Comments