Review about Jcpenney Portraits Appointment from Old Hickory, Tennessee
I set up an appointment for JCPenney photos and when I got there they were closed lights off and computers!!I made an appointment online got a confirmation number and they were closed!!
I asked one of the associates who was working on a nearby register what time the photo center closed, she said she didn't know and she noticed the lights were off so she assumed 6 I took a picture of the actual time they closed it was 7 my appointment was at 6:20 p.m, i got there after work at 6...unprofessional.
Especially since I got a confirmation number stating that my appointment was still on !!Make sure you call ahead of time confirmation numbers mean NOTHING
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Jcpenney Portraits Appointment
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Just bought a 2013 Rio with 28,000 miles on it on 9/2/16. The car sat in our driveway all last week because we were on vacation, so we maybe put..."