Nothing out of ordinary in terms of photos; very high price for the quality of the pictures; hidden prices like the sitting fee; not enough and poor quality of props; borring and common choices of background; 180$ for a CD that I will get in about 2 weeks with variation of the same 19 pictures. I couldn't even get a picture sent to my email.

I will get the CD 10 days later after my baby's first birthday! I WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN! I DON'T RECOMMEND! I guess anybody else take regular photos without paying top $.

Every package should have a cd included.

You should be able to own the pictures in electronic format and print later as many as you need. Other than that the employee treated us nice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of jcpenney portraits service. Jcpenney Portraits needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jcpenney portraits service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney Portraits.

Comments