3.2

Customer service sucks , my baby photo session was rush, didn’t care to take the time to get good pictures or make my baby laugh. I was the one really trying making my baby laugh .Was rude.

Why make appointments @ 7pm if employees just wanna hurry to leave. Manger is always rude, But ONLY with MEXICANS!

Because I have seen it. Their was a time I was interpreting for another Mexican lady that didn’t know English and manager wanting her to come back at another time knowing she had an appointment just because she didn’t know English even though she had took her son to translate wasn’t being patient and seem annoyed by customer not knowing English

Comments

Unfortunatey every session is 15 minutes, regardless of there being 1 person, or 10. 15 minutes to get 2-3 backgrounds and 20 different pictures.

its like fast food photography. thats just how corporate wants it. Obviously i cant speak to how energetic the person was to get your child to smile, but the one thing i can say from experience is that we are photographers not magicians. it always depends on the child and whether or not they are A.

well fed, B. Not tired and C. not interfering with bedtime. I always encourage the parent to bring a favorite toy and know what song they like to hear, also to stand right next to the baby to tickle and smile at them.

Sometimes the time of day isnt the best. If the baby just isnt having it at a 7pm appointment maybe try something earlier in the morning so theyre not tired from the days activities. Always suggest that. Not trying to blame you or the baby im just sharing what works with me and my customers.

I understand that people may not get outta work until later for portraits but babys dont care what time someones off from work, its always crucial to know what time works best not for you but for the baby and make plans accordingly.

Once again, not accusing you of anything and i could be way off base and maybe that employee doesnt know what to do yet or something. as for the racism towards mexicans, im not even going to touch that with a 10 foot pole im sorry that that happened thats horrible, id report your experience to the studio manager or corporate level